Subject Access Request Form
My Accountancy Place Limited collects, holds, and processes certain personal data about our contacts (“data subjects” – see our Privacy Notice). As a data subject, you have a legal right, under EU Regulation 2016/679 General Data Protection Regulation (“GDPR”) to find out about our use of your personal data as follows:
- Confirmation that your personal data is being processed by us;
- Access to your personal data;
- How we use your personal data and why;
- Details of any sharing or transfers of your personal data;
- How long we hold your personal data;
- Details of your rights under the GDPR including, but not limited to, your rights to withdraw your consent to our use of your personal data at any time and/or to object to our processing of it.
No fee is payable under normal circumstances.
Please complete the required information below and return it to us by pressing SUBMIT.
You do not have to use this form and may instead write to us with the same information, using the following contact details:
Paul Barnes – Data Protection Officer, My Accountancy Place, 16, Blackfriars Street, Manchester, M3 5BQ
After receiving your subject access request, we may contact you to request additional supporting information and/or proof of your identity. This helps us to safeguard your privacy and personal data.
We will respond to all subject access requests within one month of receipt and will aim to provide all required information to you within the same period. If we require more information from you, or if your request is unusually complicated, we may require more time and will inform you accordingly.
If you are making a subject access request on someone else’s behalf, please contact Paul Barnes – Data Protection Officer using email@example.com before making your request.